Payment Options & eTransfer Instructions
Dab Glass currently accepts Interac e-Transfer and Credit Card as forms of payment for online orders.
Instructions for E-Transfer:
1) Sign into your online banking (At participating Canadian banks)
2) Select Interac e-Transfer (Email Transfer)
3) For Recipients name use Dab Glass, and email use email@example.com
4) Please use "Dab" as the question and "glass" as the answer (case sensitive)
5) To ensure quick processing, please add your order number to the IMT notes in the email transfer
Note: If you would like to use a different question and answer you will need to send an email with the answer to the question provided.
All orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within 2 days of ordering.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
What is the benefit to using Interac e-Transfer?
There is no sharing of account information between the sender and the recipient. A security question protects the money transfer from being deposited by the wrong/unintended recipient.
Interac e-Transfer requires a Canadian deposit account, and either an e-mail address or a mobile phone number. With Interac e-Transfer, you are able to send money directly from your existing deposit account in a few simple steps.
Interac e-Transfers do not require the set up of new accounts, user IDs, or passwords if you are already using online banking.
Notifications are sent via email or text message, making the process quick and simple!
There is no lag time – the funds can be accessed immediately after the transfer is sent/accepted.